Technology Entrepreneurship Summer School: From a Video Game to a Successful Business
For the second year in a row ICT Hub is organizing technology entrepreneurship summer school for high school students at the recently opened Playground center.
The three-day school will focus on the video game industry and ways to turn an idea into a real business and to turn your gaming studio into a successful company. Why?
- We all play video games, especially high school students.
- At that age, when students decide to program something it’s usually a video game.
- Looking at it from the business side, the video game industry is huge! The video game market once made up of teenagers, today includes a wide variety of users and is seeing explosive growth. Video game industry generated $91 billion in revenue in 2016, which is twice as much as the revenue generated by the global film industry.
The school’s program includes lectures from experienced lecturers, gamers leading some of the most successful local gaming companies, visits to studios/companies, practical teamwork in the preparation of a presentation of your business idea to potential investors and a jury of experts in the field.
ICT Hub’s technology entrepreneurship summer school will be held at our new address in Kralja Milana 10 (entrance from Kosovke devojke) in two cycles, between June 12 and 14 and between August 28 and 30. The number of participants is limited to 20 students per cycle, and those interested in participating can reserve their spot HERE by Friday, Jun 9.
The summer school is organized by The Citizens Association for the Development of Technology Entrepreneurship ICT Hub, as part of the „Promoting Technology Entrepreneurship among the Youth“ project funded by The Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Serbia.
Latest posts by ICT Hub (see all)
- Training in the implementation of agile methodologies - July 15, 2017
- Team “Tapp Interactive” is the winner of the second Fintech Hackathon - July 7, 2017
- The course “Introduction to the world of programming” - June 21, 2017