The course “Introduction to the world of programming”
In cooperation with the Association for the Promotion of Creative Thinking “Mali kliker” ICT Hub is organizing the free summer course “Introduction to the world of programming”.
The course “Introduction to the world of programming” is intended for all high school students who want to master the basics of web programming, regardless of their educational profile. Students will learn programming while creating websites in a programming environment that allow them to make specific website elements and see how they change at the moment they type in new lines of code.
Course content “Introduction to the world of programming”:
– XML – What is XML format and how XML and HTML are related. What are the tags and what attributes.
– HTML – basic tags and attributes: div, span, tables, lists, images and videos, links – navigation through the page
– Completion of HTML and CSS start:
– How to access elements from html, basic properties, encoding in percentages
– Continuation of CSS: emphasis on float properties and positioning of elements
– Jquery and animation
“Introduction to the world of programming” will be realized in the Playground premises, Kralja Milana Street 10 (entrance from Kosovka devojka) in two cycles, from 03 July to 06 August and from 7 August to 10 September 2017. During the summer break, the lectures will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10h to 12h, and the lectures planned for the first week of September will be realized during the weekend due to the beginning of the school year. The course is free, and the number of participants is limited to 10 per cycle, and all interested students can confirm HERE. Course participants need to bring their own laptop. Applications are open until 28 June.
Summer school is realized by the Association of citizens for the development of technological entrepreneurship ICT Hub, within the project “Youth incentives for technological entrepreneurship”, financed by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Serbia.
Latest posts by ICT Hub (see all)
- Training in the implementation of agile methodologies - July 15, 2017
- Team “Tapp Interactive” is the winner of the second Fintech Hackathon - July 7, 2017
- The course “Introduction to the world of programming” - June 21, 2017